A reputable consulting firm is seeking a Full-Stack collaborator to join their team in making cross boarder collections by leveraging blockchain technologies. This will include addressing specific problems involving building out Api’s and potentially getting involved with some UI(Angular) development as well. At a later stage there will also be a component that involves maintaining and possibly extending smart contracts and integrations with web3, experience would be beneficial.
Competencies – What are the specific key competencies required?
- 8 -10 years development experience
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in AWS/Azure and IaC
- .Net Core experience (Linux) with Back-end experience
- Experience working on databases, PostgreSQL and or MongoDB experience advantageous
- Good understanding of scrum and agile practices
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- SOLID design principles
- Design patterns experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of C# technology
- Experience using ORM’s such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experiencing in containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Devops experience CI/CD
- Advantageous: Angular 9 and above.
What your key daily responsibilities would look like:
- Build reusable software components and libraries for future use across multiple projects
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- There is an on-call component as well that will form part of responsibilities and may require some afterhours support. This on call responsibility is shared by the team and rotated regularly.
The Reference Number for this position is TV55691 which is a Permanent (Remote) position ,but their offices are situated in Johannesburg offering a rate between R900K to R960K negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tanja at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!