NEW WORK IN at an Aussie based bootstrapped Scale-up, and one-of-a-kind platform, that will define the future of analytics globally. The current need is for a highly motivated Full-Stack Developer (C#) who will be responsible for building features and building various components of their platform using the.NET stack with React on the frontend.
This business logic platform is changing how businesses store, view, interact and manipulate data. They are known for empowering enterprises to automate the process of turning data into insights and facilitating businesses to achieve goals such as customer retention success.
They are offering a remote set-up, where you will work with an innovative and effective team, where collaboration forms the core of their culture.
If you are passionate about creating software, then This is what you need to land an interview:
- You have 8+ years’ experience in coding, with expertise in both front-end and back-end development
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages such as Python, C#, and Node.js.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Deep knowledge and experience developing RESTful services and API development
- Knowledge of software development best practices, design patterns, and version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Experience with AI, machine learning, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, and NLP is a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
Reference Number for this position is NF57624 – 2023 which is a REMOTE permanent position offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.1m negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on nicoled @ e-merge .co .za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!