We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team. This role is pivotal in building cutting-edge sports technology products, and we are looking for a developer with the capability to work on complex codebases with an eye for detail.
Join us and be part of an innovative team that is at the forefront of sports technology.
Required experience and qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years experience in software development
- Golang (or strong experience in other object-oriented languages e.g. C++ or Java)
- SQL Databases (schema design, optimization, etc. PostgreSQL desirable)
- API Design
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
- Linux (basic command line, networking, bash, services, configuration) both cloud and local
- Basic AWS / Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
- Network protocols (HTTP, TCP/UDP, WebSocket’s, MQTT/AMQP or other message brokers)
- Testing (TDD/BDD etc.), CI/CD, Version control (GIT)
- Experience with live-streaming data
Reference Number for this position is GZ58208 which is a permanent positionoffering from R700K to R860k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!