A well-known media company based in Cape Town is seeking a Full Stack Mobile Developer to join their Agile environment with a team of vibrant developers.
Are you looking for a company that’s a part of the Naspers group? Apply today!!!
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- 3+ years development experience with ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5 and C#
- Solid Visual Studio experience.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming.
- Experience in restful services using Web API.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and stored procedures.
- Experience in source control (Git)
- Build servers and automated deployments (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure).
- Experience working with Elastic search, Redis technologies.
- Developing for mobile handsets using web technologies.
- Previous experience on large internet sites with high traffic load.
- Experience in Jira.
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space, using the companies’ platforms.
- Contribute to low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform alpha testing on your own solutions and guide QA on how to test in other environments
Reference Number for this position is SJ48539. This is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of up to R102 million PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call on 011 463 3234 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!