The largest automated clearing house and nexus of payments systems is looking for Intermediate Fullstack Java Developer to join their team of developers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a technologically advanced team and be part of a winning brand that has been well recognised for being the most innovative over the years.
Technical Skills needed but not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java or Golang development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular, or similar technologies
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Platforms
- IT Diploma or suitable certifications or BSc Computer Science degree
- Eclipse / VSCode or similar
- Core Java / Golang / React.js
- JBoss / WildFly
- RDBMS: Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Build tools such as Maven & Gradle
- Continuous Integration tools such as Hudson & Jenkins
- Code Versioning Tools: Git
- Issue tracking tools such as SpiraTeam and Bugtracker
- Working Knowledge of Microservices and API Development, XML/JSON
- Cloud Technologies advantageous (AWS/Azure)
The reference number for this position is MK56678 which is a Contract position based in Johannesburg offering a salary of up to R530k per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!