An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a Head of Data with Insurance experience. Are you looking to work for an insurance company that is leading in the industry and making sure their client’s finances are secured?
The successful incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of enterprise data and reporting and as such will play a key strategic role within the company.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Commerce with Information Systems
- 8- 10 years of experience in data warehousing (where 5 have been in a managerial role)
- At least 5 years Short Term Insurance experience
- Power BI
- Data Warehouse
- Data Integration
- Defining Data Services strategic road map, clearly setting out short, medium- and long-term goals for the team
- Optimising the ‘As Is’ Data Services Operating model to ensure agility and responsiveness to business needs
- Setting the governance and standards related to the enablement of data and the integration platform. Align to a Microservices and API based architecture
- Leadership responsibility for the people in the Chapter
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the IT Manco team to deliver against the IT Strategy
- Providing thought leadership on data and analytics based on the industry trends
Reference Number for this position is NN53861 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.9m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!