Do you want to develop hybrid mobile applications using the latest technology?
The hunt is on for a Hybrid Mobile Developer with experience using Flutter/Dart to join a world class financial hub based in Centurion.
In your role you are expected to design and develop highly performant hybrid applications, consume secured REST API’s, adhere to architecture principles and policies, designing n-tiered applications and produce code that is well documented.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Prior native or hybrid mobile app development experience
- Nest JS
- NodeJS Express
- REST Service design
- Unit Testing (Jest/Tape)
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adhere to technical standards.
- Assist other developers.
- Perform quality assurance checks / code reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of best practice standards.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Work closely with Site Reliability Engineering to ensure deliverables are automated and monitored
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to deadlines
Reference Number for this position is SJ54013. This is a Permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R600k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!