A world-class South African financial services technology provider that is rapidly growing its foothold in the African and global markets through innovative technology is looking for an Intermediate Automation Tester to join its ardent team.
You will have an opportunity to work with an organisation that is making an impact in the health industry through its ethos of passionate service delivery and continuous employee development. You will work alongside and collaborate with global teams using cutting-edge systems to drive company success.
Take the bull by the horns and seize this opportunity to be a part of a legacy!!
Experience with the following technologies is important:
- Min 2 years of industry and job-related experience in Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience with testing websites, API’s, systems and or applications.
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps
- Selenium Web Driver
- Understanding of Agile Scrum
- ISTQB Test Analyst or ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Automation Testing.
Advantageous Skills Requirements:
- Life Insurance background would be advantageous.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer (CT-TAE) advantageous.
Reference Number for this position is RT57008 which is a remote position based in Pretoria offering from R500k to R600k per annum CTC, negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!