A dynamic and daring fintech leading the way in providing an experience for the future of financial services is looking for an Intermediate Business Intelligence Developer to join their dynamic team.
The role calls for an organised BI Developer who will be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support business decision-making.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years commercial experience as a Business Intelligence Developer
- Experience in data warehouse design
- Power BI
- Micro Strategy
- Cognos 10
- MS SQL
- Analyzing product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data
- Translating business needs into technical specifications
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision-making and business performance monitoring
- Maintaining data analytics platforms
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports
Reference Number for this position is NN53763 which is a permanent remote based position offering a cost to company salary of up to R800k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!