NEW WORK IN at a leading Microsoft Partner consultancy and dev shop, providing turnkey IT solutions for clients in finance, retail, manufacturing and education. This business sits in the top 1% global CRM providers and a Microsoft Gold Partner that specializes in delivering world-class solutions in the areas of cloud, data, AI, CRM, ERP and more.
Join a team that is people-centric; passionate about digital transformation and simplifying complexity through tech innovation. You can expect deep cloud-based work and to get Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate qualification (AZ-204) within the first 6-month period of employment.
Their culture embraces an ethos of being First and ensuring that in everything they do, they create tomorrow… you can create your tomorrow by applying to this role
This is what you need to land an interview:
- At least 5 years of experience in C# development
- Proficiency in Dynamics 365 CRM systems, and ERP and Azure
- Knowledge of web development standards and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs, SQL databases and cloud services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A relevant degree or diploma in computer science or related field
- C# .NET Development – Certified with relevant Microsoft exams will serve you well
Reference Number for this position is NF56502-2023 which is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to R800k per annum, cost to company. Contact Nicole Flatscher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out our e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!