NEW WORK IN at a SaaS company that provides businesses with digital solutions, ePOS and Mobile money application that have revolutionized operations. They are known for using technology and big data insights to help their clients win and retain loyal customers in high-growth markets. The current need is for an Intermediate C# Developer with core focus on back-end technologies.
You can expect a high calibre, technically strong environment; cutting-edge tech with a creative culture infused with innovative thinking. The business has a hybrid model, with an autonomous work schedule and a highly supportive team culture.
To join this team of gutsy visionaries all driven by a united ambition to touch lives and uplift the informal market, APPLY NOW!!!!
Do you have what it takes?
- 3-5 years of experience building enterprise/commercial SaaS applications using .NET, C#, MVC/MVP, Big Data.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 and .NET Core
- Knowledge in data access and ORM technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and Azure SQL Server; T-SQL, dynamic SQL statements, complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Key skills in Web services, REST APIs, Object Oriented Programming -OOP
- Development tools such as Visual Studio 2022 and Microsoft Azure
- Must work well autonomously and in an agile team.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Reference Number for this position is NF57144_2023 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg; offering up to R750k cost to company. Contact Nicole Flatscher on email@example.com, at www. e-merge. co. za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!