The business that is in the insurance space is looking for an Intermediate Full Stack PHP Developer to join their team and make a difference from the get-go.
You will be responsible to plan, design and develop solutions within a team, conduct or assist with code quality reviews of solutions, conduct, or assist with troubleshooting and debugging of developed solutions in development and production environments.
Ready to make a career change? Apply now and get the best job out there!!!!!!
Minimum Experience Needed:
- 3+ years of development experience in software development
- Strong PHP background and expertise in related open-source technologies
- Working experience with PHP related projects with exposure to PHP 7.2 or greater
- Knowledge of MVC orientated PHP frameworks (with additional preference to Symfony 3 or greater)
- Solid understanding of serving and consuming web services (SOAP/REST)
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- Good understanding of software development design patterns
- Understanding of software tools used in the development process, namely, code versioning (Git), release management (Bitbucket) and issue tracking (JIRA)
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
Reference Number for this position is MM55009which is a Permanent Position that is Hybrid offering a cost to company salary from R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!