- BSc Degree/ Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT
- All qualifying experience using a modern PHP development framework (Symfony 3 or greater)
- Solid understanding of serving and consuming web services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Development and maintenance of websites and solutions based in PHP.
- Working alongside existing developers who are responsible for all aspects of the on-going software development process throughout the whole project life cycle
- Working with business analysts and project managers to clarify specifications/requirements
- Designing database schema and data architectures.
- Working with game engineers to create and test web service APIs.
- Revise implementations based on user and stakeholder feedback
- Test and modify HTML & CSS for browser and standards compliance
This is your opportunity to learn with some of the industry’s best and brightest. This company has a collaborative team environment, and love it when you share your knowledge or recommend a more effective framework. What are you waiting for? This is what you need to pursue your professional development goals.
The reference number for this position is ND55008. This is a PERMANENT hybrid position. The company is based in Pretoria but you will only be required in the office 4 days a month MAX, offering a salary of R550k – R700k CTC per annum.