A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone?
A well-known company based in Uhmlanga requires an experienced intermediate iOS developer with more than three years of experience is to be involved in every aspect of building and maintaining Native iOS apps
- Excellent technical knowledge of Objective-C or Swift on Xcode.
- 3 years+ experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively.
- Used to an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere.
- Experience in UI design.
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
Reference Number for this position is SJ48442. This is a Permanent position based in KwaZulu offering a cost to company salary of R550k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!