A provider of leading specialised software and digitally-led business solutions is on the hunt for an Intermediate Developer NGVAS. They assist clients across targeted industries to achieve more by improving their core business operations, customers’ interface and uplifting their experience.
You will form part of the Managed Service development team, and will be responsible for ongoing Development of software solutions. You will also work in conjunction with the Domain Tech lead and provide 3rd level product development support.
If you are a good team player and looking for new opportunities then this opportunity may be for you, APPLY NOW
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- A tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Java programming.
- Solid experience working in Linux
- Back-end, Middleware, Front-end, and/or Mobile Application development experience.
- Shell scripting ability for system administration.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTP, XML, RADIUS, Diameter, SCTP).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Groovy Scripting experience and experience using Microservices
Nice to have Experience:
- Experience in a Telco or Financial Services environment.
- Linux system administration (RedHat/Centos, Apache/NGINX, MySQL/MariaDB, Bash, Python).
- Telecommunications technologies (SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc).
- Docker and Docker Swarm experience
- Good Understanding of Golang
Reference Number for this position is GZ54619 which is a permanent position in Midrand offering up to R600k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!