A Timeless Insurance company is looking for an Intermediate Oracle Developer with TIA Experience, could this be you??
The main purpose of this role is developing robust and scalable software solutions that are geared towards assisting the company in improving productivity and delivery to its clients to maintain and enhance these applications.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum qualification – A recognized post matric qualification in software development (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Technology will be advantageous)
- Minimum total years of TIA experience – 3 years (TIA 7 experience will be advantageous)
- Minimum total years of Oracle Development experience – 5 years
- Must have experience working in the insurance or any other financial services industry
- Oracle certification will be advantageous
- Agile methodology experience
- Assist in the design system changes and sometimes draft technical specification
- Perform impact analysis for enhancements to applications
- Mentor junior developers
- Provide estimates for effort required to develop software components assigned
- Perform peer code reviews
- Develop software components according to specifications and standards
- Develop software components within agreed upon time frames
- Perform performance and efficiency testing to ensure that components are as efficient as possible and do not do unnecessary processing
- Perform after hours’ system support and user support
- Complete change control documentation and procedures, including obtaining of all the relevant signatures
Reference Number for this position is SM52424 which is a permanent position based in Parktown / Remotely COVD work offering a cost to company salary R720K – R750K pa negotiable on experience and ability.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!