A Leading Advertising Company has an exciting opportunity for a Passionate collaborator that enjoys building outstanding web & mobile applications. This is a highly creative & innovative environment and the opportunity to work with new tech constantly such as Robotics and 3D Printing.
To Land this opportunity, you would need:
- Ability to build, extend, and configure Sitecore sites – Training is available
- Experience developing web solutions in Umbraco
- Utilisation/development of API’s and RESTful web services
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Example: Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
- Experience using version control such as GIT
- Experience working with a Windows Server4 environment.
Duties will include:
- Lead developer in .NET projects
- Database design and implementation
- Participation in project scoping and design approach
- Participation in strategic project planning and resource management for optimal team efficiency
- Identify and solve issues across different CMS, projects, and stacks
- Extending of CMS back–office functionality (Adding specific functional requirements to the UI)
- Project implementation (Backend: SQL, C#, JS/Query some HTML)
- Management and involvement in Code Review process
- Driving skills development and training on the introduction of new tools, processes, and development principles.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing software according to the best practice standards and methodologies.
- Work closely with front – end developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive implementation
- Managing all technical aspects of the Sitecore/Umbraco CMS
- Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality
- Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of high quality
- Assist with estimations of work
The Reference Number for this position is TV57138 which is a Permanent Hybrid-2 Days position in Bryanston offering a rate between R600K to R660K Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tanja at email@example.com or call her at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!