This is a banking firm, experiencing incredible growth in the industry through providing expert financial services and they’re searching for an Intermediate SQL Data Engineer to join their acclaimed organization.
You’ll be using data to solve problems, turning data into information and information into insight that will lead to informed business decisions.
This is certainly an opportunity not to pass. Apply now!
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) or B.Sc. (Information Systems)
- Over 5 years’ commercial experience in developing and maintaining Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite in an enterprise environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise
- SQL Server
- Enable and run data migrations and data integrations across different databases and different servers
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data for analysis
- Strive to ensure there is proper data governance and quality across all relevant data platforms
- Promote best practices and design principles for data warehousing techniques and architecture
- Proactively analyse and evaluate the business’s databases and data Warehouse to identify and recommend improvements and/or optimization
- Perform Unit Testing and Systems Integration Testing within the provided or recommended test infrastructure and standards
- Follow all change control processes to implement the agreed solution by ensuring that all changes in the system upgrades, systems configuration changes or application parameter changes have been approved by the Change Approval Board (CAB) and have been tested
- Troubleshoot data issues and present possible solutions to these issues.
Reference Number for this position is TRA53780 which is a Permanent (fully remote), offering a cost to company salary of R780k to R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions. Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!