A highly automated and unique healthcare risk management facility that is the largest open medical scheme administrator in South Africa is currently in search for an Intermediate SQL Developer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing complex data manipulation and analysis, as well as design and development of reporting and integration solutions to support the company and its clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 – 5 years of experience in data administration / data requirements extraction
- Relational Database
- Review and analyse on-going customer requests
- Perform problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques
- Develop and foster a team atmosphere that exhibits teamwork within the department and with other departments and clients
- Be responsive and timely with ad-hoc data requests
- Be an engaged and productive member of the Agility Holdings Business Intelligence team, willing to work across roles and provide full support regarding software and products as needed
- Mentor junior team members as needed
- Additional responsibilities as required by management
- Design, develop and maintain Power BI dashboards as required by management.
- Assist on and provide analysis findings for proposals and proof of concepts as required by management
- Generate SQL scripts as part of Data Warehouse ETL processes
Reference Number for this position is NN53636 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R350k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!