A German International manufacturing business with offices based in Midrand is on the lookout for a Java Angular Full Stack Developer to join their amazing team. You will be joining a team working on the latest technologies creating next generation software.
In this role you will be required to ensure that all processes have been investigated / considered/considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements, you will also be responsible for proposing and reviewing system design and evaluating alternatives and developing systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
If you a Java Expert and you have good time management skills then this opportunity may be for you, APPLY TODAY and join this dynamic team
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Custom digital solution development advantageous
- Oracle Java Certification 7/8 (e.g. SCJP / OCJP etc.) is an advantage
- Java EE 7 (EJB3.1, CDI, JPA, JAX-RS, JAXB)
- Relevant knowledge on RESTful API, SOAP, JSON, OData
- Experience working with Spring, SpringBoot, Quarkus -> 3 years+
- Experience working with J2EE Application servers: JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat, etc.
- Experience with Build, repository, and CI tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Hibernate, Flyway (Database migration tool)
- Micro-service Architecture
- PostgreSQL / Oracle / MS SQL Server
- Exposure to SDLC, Agile methodology is highly desirable
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- AWS ECS, Lambda, ALB, NLB, Route53 would be advantageous
- Experience with Web components would be advantageous
- Full-stack – back end through front end experience
- RESTful API / Working with JSON
- jQuery / Ajax
- Build responsive HTML, CSS3 and Bootstrap is beneficial
- Docker and docker desktop
- Good knowledge of version control tools
Must be competent/familiar with:
- Business process analysis and translating to functional specs
- Translating functional specs to technical specs
- Database design
- Must be familiar with Debugging tools
Reference Number for this position is GZ53575 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Pretoria, Midrand and Home offering a contract rate of between R520 and R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!