An opportunity for a Java Backend Developer to work with a forward-thinking team that’s building electric next generation automotive machinery is available! You get to work on high-performance automotive platforms and applications putting forward your essential skills! You will be based in a progressive environment that is highly adaptable in their methods of teamwork and collaboration regularly.
It’s an opportunity to work with team and platforms with global exposure that will keep you a step ahead in the development space even through trying times, APPLY TODAY!!
- Java 8+
- JEE 7
- AWS cloud services and Serverless development technologies
- API Development, Calling and creating REST services, RESTful APIs
- SOAP services
- Knowledge of design patterns, DAO pattern
- SQL with DB2, Postgres and Oracle
- Postman / SoapUI
- Maven multi module project setup and development
- HTTP Authentication, and Encryption with SSL
- HTTP Session management and persistence
- IntelliJ & Eclipse IDE
- Git with Bitbucket, Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Jenkins with Build Pipelines
- Code quality with Sonar
- Junit with unit and integration tests
- Microservice Architecture, as well as Monolithic Design Concepts
- Frontend development technologies such as
- Servlets Payara / Glassfish (advantageous)
- JSON and XML with Schema (advantageous)
- Knowledge of other programming languages and tools (advantageous)
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence
Reference Number for this position is GZ54755 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand and Home office offering a contract rate of between R600 and R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!