A role for a Java Developer with one of the leading companies in the manufacturing space. if you’re looking to join ONE of the biggest most reputable global brands APPLY NOW!!
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the team to deliver a streamlined user experience, with opportunities to work on the frontend code base as well as the full stack!
GREAT WORK OPPORTUNITY!
- Java: Java Programming knowledge with Maven as a build tool
- Databases: SQL Language using PostgreSQL
- Testing: Unit Test Frameworks like Junit
- Docker: Knowledge how to build and use container images
- Version Control: Knowledge in using git
- Infrastructure: Having worked with an Infrastructure-as-Code framework like Terraform
- Cloud: Having worked with Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
- CI/CD: Build and Deployment Pipelines with Github Actions/Gitlab, etc
- Familiar with UX and using Figma
- Maintain and develop, deploy, and operate backend and frontend cross platform applications based on Java and Angular Frameworks
- Implement robust automated test cases to ensure technical solutions meet expected outcomes and business objectives
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols as well as required system documentation
Reference Number for this position is GZ58511 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–Semi Remote offering a long term contract rate of R600 PH negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!