An opportunity to work on cutting edge technical solutions within the automotive industry. The project work is extensive and includes self driving cars and electric powered vehicles.
If you are an experienced (10 plus years commercial experience), a passionate technologist, with solution architecture experience and you’re looking for an interesting new challenge for 2021 this may be for you.
The technology environment includes the following:
- Sound knowledge regarding Scrum
- Experience in documenting business processes using
- Sound knowledge in XRAY (Jira plugin for Testing)
- Experience in development (Java (EE), Angular)
- Some experience with kubernetes.
- At least 8 years’ worth of experience using front-end
- and back-end technologies such
- o Java (SE/EE)
- o Selenium
- o Typescript
- o Angular
- o HTML 5
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
Reference Number for this position is GZ51856 which is a contract position rotating between Rosslyn, Midrand and home offering a contract rate of between R750 to R900 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!