A JSE listed company who strives on excellence wants to invest in a Java security system analyst to join their successful team of developers who idealize challenges as avenues to strengthen their capabilities and pride themselves on maintaining the company’s high standard.
Senior Java Security Analyst who aims to enhance their career at a sought-after company will need to work with the company’s architects to develop and enforce system access controls and maintain disaster protocols.
You are required to have a minimum of 7 years’ Java experience and at least 3 years’ experience as a security system analyst. Applicants are also encouraged to have the following:
- Understanding of security software
- MOM skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Work on defining DHS wide security systems and guidelines
- Communicate gaps in the current system to the area architect, HOD and CIO
- Regularly assessing security risks
- Securing coding practices
- Design and process security solutions
- Bsc Computer science
The reference for this position is GZ45007. It is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary up to R1.1 million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Rylene on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.