A world-leading automotive brand is looking for a Java Software Developer / Cloud Engineer with Microservices and Containers experience to join its team.
You will work on international projects driving the fourth industrial revolution and gain exposure to complex IoT solutions, Cloud and Edge computing as well as Human to Machine Communication that is two years ahead of the SA Market. Training takes place in Europe 3 times a year.
If this is the kind of job you are looking for, please give me a shout.
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Sound knowledge in Java
- Familiarity with Microservices, Cloud Architectures, and Container Architectures e.g., Docker
- Experience with Container Orchestration Platforms, preferably Azure AKS, AWS EKS, or Kubernetes
- Experience with GitOps workflow
- Experience with continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools (ArgoCD, AzureDevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Proficiency in building resilient solutions e.g., understanding the Event-Driven Approach
- Proficiency with Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g., MQTT
- Experience in Data modelling and Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL).
- Proficiency with Restful Services, Kafka, or MQTT.
- Any cloud developer or architect certifications from Azure, AWS, or GCP are a big plus
Reference Number for this position is MK54257 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand and the Home office offering a rate of between R680 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo at [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!