A Java Software Developer / Cloud Engineer with public cloud platforms experience is required to join a team of amazing developers creating next generation software systems in a leading manufacturing business.
You will responsible for the development of backend and frontend user stories, you will also be liaising with stakeholders and team members as well as taking part in all regular Scrum ceremonies.
If you are passionate about being a Software Developer and taking your career to the next level within the Automotive industry then this opportunity for you, APPLY NOW!!
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Sound knowledge in Java
- Familiarity with Microservices, Cloud Architectures and Container Architectures e.g., Docker
- Experience with Container Orchestration Platforms, preferably Azure AKS, AWS EKS or Kubernetes
- At least 5 years’ worth of experience using front-end and back-end technologies such
- Experience with GitOps workflow
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools (ArgoCD, AzureDevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Proficiency in building resilient solutions e.g., understanding the Event Driven Approach
- Proficiency with Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g., MQTT
- Experience in Data modelling and Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL).
- Proficiency with Restful Services, Kafka or MQTT.
Beneficial to have in addition to the above:
- Experience with Quarkus Supersonic Subatomic Java
- Proficiency in UI frameworks e.g. Angular or React
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
Reference Number for this position is GZ54541 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand and Home office offering a rate of between R760 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!