Internationally renowned Jewellery brand with a long history of producing the best quality of jewellery is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will be required to participate in the entire SDLC of new technologies, they will be required to liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements, solution design, documentation and implementation planning while supporting team members throughout new system implementations.
Great opportunity Apply Now!!!
- Business Analysis
- Participate in the entire SDLC of new technologies
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Solution design, documentation, and implementation planning
- Supporting your team members throughout new system implementations
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of SQL, SSMS and SSRS for report writing
- A logical and lateral thinker who is intellectually curious
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company
- SDLC experience within a workplace
- Hardware knowledge
- Knowledge in data querying scripting languages like R, Python, or Java, or
- statistical/mathematical software like Weka, SAS, Hadoop, or Matlab
Reference Number for this position is NN53756 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R240k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!