Are you a talented and passionate software engineer looking to make a significant impact in the legal and financial intermediary market? Look no further – My client is the perfect place for you!
- Minimum of a BSC Honours Degree
- 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices, including Agile development
- Familiarity with Restful API web services
- Proficiency in Clean Code principles
- Experience with CI/CD and software version control systems
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and implementing
- software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition,
- requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with
- users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas.
- Following the software development lifecycle.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation,
- flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending
- changes in policies and procedures.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Providing information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing
- development and service issues.
- Accomplishing engineering and organization mission by completing
- related results as needed.
- Voice your opinions and bring new ideas to our tech space. Passion is
Reference Number for this position is PM53107 which is a Permanent position based Remotely offering a cost to company salary of R360k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Phindile on phindileM@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!