NEW WORK IN: A financial tech company focusing on creating “greenfields” financial services and retail software products is on the hunt for an intelligent and driven Junior C# Developer. Their flagship custom product enables Attorneys, Estate Agents, Administrators, Trustees and Independent Financial Advisors to efficiently interact with commercial banks when investing money on behalf of third parties.
You will play a key part in supporting, developing, customising, and driving this product forward. This tech team is on the forefront of cutting-edge technology and are known for fostering a supportive and collaborative work culture for you to learn in.
This is your chance to work on projects that will challenge and inspire you! If you have a passion for coding and desire to grow your skills in C# and learn from industry bests, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. APPLY TODAY!!!!
This is what you need to land an interview:
- You have 2+ years key experience in the .NET stack; C# for back-end (ASP.net core with Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices, including Agile software development.
- Knowledge of Restful API web services and Clean Code principles
- Experience with CI/CD and software version control systems
- SQL-Server; Git version control (using SourceTree); AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- An Honours Degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering is a MUST (no diplomas will be considered)
- You need to have preferably finished in the top 25% of your university class
Reference Number for this position is ND53107 – 2023 which is a permanent REMOTE position
offering a cost-to-company salary of up to R320K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!