A global leader in cross-border VAT and tax recovery serving over 8000 clients in 100 countries worldwide is looking for an ONSITE Data Engineer to join their most technologically advanced team in their Johannesburg offices.
They are seeking a passionate and hands-on Data Engineer to contribute to the development of our revolutionary Compliance-as-a-Service platform. As a key member of our Research and Development (R&D) team, you will play a crucial role in building and enhancing our cloud-based platform, automating IT auditing for SaaS globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Graduate – 1 years’ experience in the same role
- 1 years of hands-on experience in Python (recent)
- Experience with Spark and Airflow
- Proficient in data pipelines, ETLs, data warehouses, etc
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
Reference Number for this position is LJ58413 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R350K pa negotiable on experience.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”