This is your chance to be part of the banking fraternity where people are the most important resource.
The simple solutions offered to extended people/clients make this bank a preferred choice.
Join them and become an integral part of this organization.
- 4 to 6 years of Java programming and system design will be considered.
- Preferred experience on
- JPA / Hibernate
- Web development using MVC (JSF an advantage)
- Maven building and packaging
- JEE (Wildfly / EAP)
- Docker basics
- Produce program specifications and implement system enhancements by addressing specific business needs and resolving queries
- Support development environments.
- Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
- Be compliant with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Assess, identify, and mitigate potential risks to ensure operational performance
- Design, code, test and debug to obtain a robust solution with supporting documentation
- Manage defects and perform code reviews
- Engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities
Reference Number for this position is MK41419 which is a Contract position based in JHB CBD, offering a permanent rate of R370k CTC PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo at email@example.com call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/