Are you a software enthusiast looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in the intermediary market? Look no further! My client specializes in creating cutting-edge legal and financial software solutions and are on the hunt for passionate individuals to join their talented team.
This is a technically strong environment offering Greenfields related work and an unlimited leave benefit.
What you need to land the job:
- You must have 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer working the .NET stack
- When it comes to tech you are familiar with C# for back-end (ASP.NET Core with Entity Framework); RESTful API web services, SQL-Server for database transactions
- Experience with CI/CD and software version control systems
- Proficiency in Clean Code principles
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices, including Agile development
- You must have a BSC Honours Degree to qualify with a natural flare towards problem solving
Nice to have:
- Git version control (using SourceTree)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk for deployment
- Trello for workflow management
What’s in it for you?
- Remote Work Freedom
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- Collaborative & Flexible Culture
- Greenfield Software Solutions
Reference Number for this position is PM53107 which is a Permanent position based in Sandton offering a remote set-up and a cost to company salary of R300k to R360k p.a negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Phindile on phindileM@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!