An opportunity to join a team of amazing developers creating next generation software systems for a German Manufacturing business.
You will be required take a lead role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with the latest technologies and trends, with a core focus on topics like Cloud, Edge computing and Distributed Microservices.
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Proficiency with Container Orchestration Platforms preferably Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- At least 4 years’ worth of hands-on software development experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C#, Java or Go
- Familiarity with Microservices Architectures, Cloud Architectures and Open Container Initiative Container Standards and related technologies
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI & CD)
- Experience in AGILE or SCRUM
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
Reference Number for this position is GZ56771 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand, Menlyn, Rosslyn and Home Office rotation offering a contract rate of between R550 to R620 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!