An innovative international data-driven company operating in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and with headquarters located in Amsterdam has an exciting role for a Senior Java Backend Developer.
As senior backend software engineer you are part of one of their developer teams working on core features of the platform. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including frontend engineers, cloud engineers, business analysts, designers, and business owners
An opportunity to apply for a work permit in Europe and relocate internationally in time.
- Cloud/ AWS
- Leadership skills
- Have a cloud native mindset
- Experience setting up CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience with Github or Bitbucket
- Experience with mobile technology and development
- Security and GDPR are always part of your development cycle.
- Experience with developing solutions as part of a team
- Experience working in a highly competitive, international business environment
What they offer
- The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
- Startup culture with an international team (>50% in Kenya), flat hierarchies, and Friday beers
- Based in Amsterdam with travel opportunities
- Relocation expenses covered
- Work permits arranged
- Your choice of equipment and tools
- Competitive salary and flexible hours
Reference Number for this position is GZ53749 which is a permanent role with offices in the Netherlands but working fully remotely from SA initially. They are offering a cost to company of 6000 to 8000 euros per month negotiable on experience and ability. Email Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!