A Global Wealth & Investment Management hub is looking for a Mid-Level Back End Java Developer, with some cloud knowledge You will join a down-to-earth bunch of technically sound developers! You will be part of a human-centric working environment on a mission is to make investments accessible; creating new Software; & Building products directly impacting user experience!
This awesome team has big growth plans after a recent acquisition by a UK-based company! By Nature, they are looking for a problem solver at heart who has good attention to detail!
This is what you need:
- Minimum Matric
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems qualification advantageous.
- Java Certs essential
- Some AWS Cloud nice to have with any Cloud certs
Programming Languages and Technologies:
- Java SE and EE – required
- Microsoft .net / .net core – advantageous
- Google Golang – advantageous
- Python – advantageous
- REACT (web framework) – advantageous
- XML – xsd; xslt; xpath
- Redis – managed or unmanaged
- AnyPoint Studio Mule ESB – advantageous
- HA-Proxy – proxy Server
- T-SQL (Transact-SQL), SQL
- Jenkins Build Server
- Eclipse IDE
- Oracle/ MsSQL
Reference Number for this position is GZ52988 which is apermanent position working remotely offering up to R850k per annumcost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on g[email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals