Join our dynamic team revolutionizing the automotive industry’s IT landscape. We are a global powerhouse, that delivers cutting-edge solutions to drive the future of mobility.
Seize this opportunity to be part of a team that’s steering the future of automotive IT solutions. Discover more about your next career move and Apply Now!
- Proficiency with Container Orchestration Platforms preferably Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- At least 2 years’ worth of hands-on software development experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C#, Java or Go
- Familiarity with Microservices Architectures, Cloud Architectures and Open Container Initiative Container Standards and related technologies
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI & CD)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure and Rancher are a plus):
- Automated deployment and configuration of components and systems
- Linux Operating System Administration skills
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premise networks, routing protocols, proxies and firewalls
- Authentication, authorization concepts (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (design, configuration, and operation)
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM templates, Terraform, CDKs), Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure and custom solutions.
- Prometheus, Promtail, Loki, Grafana, Opensource tracing tools
- Event Hubs, Service Bus, IoT Hub
- Experience with Databases Sql and NoSql
- Proficiency with Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g. RabbitMQ, Pulsar, Redis
Reference Number for this position is GZ58139 which is a long-term contract position paying per hour working semi remotely offering a cost to company salary of R450 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.