Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are looking for a dedicated and experienced MQ Administrator to lead our messaging technology initiatives. As a key member of our team, you will play a vital role in the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing, and maintenance of messaging software.
Take charge of your career and make a significant impact in the world of technology. Apply now to be part of our dynamic team and shape the future of messaging technology!
Minimum Experience Level and Qualification
- NQF Level 7 qualification
- 5 – 7 years experience in an IT environment of which at least 2 years in a senior role from feeding career streams and at least 3 to 5 years specialisation in the specific technology
- 5 years Technical Experience (Message Queuing Administration)
- 2 years IBM MQ system administration
- Z/OS Operating System
- IBM MQ V9 and above
- IBM MQ Systems Administration
- The IBM MQ Appliance M2001/M2002/M2003
- TCP/IP, MQIPT termination in DMZ
- Azure Essentials
- AWS Essentials
- IBM Cloud Pack for Integration (CP4I)
- MQ Monitoring Products
- Containers on OpenShift
- Scripting Languages (YAML)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Automation and automated deployments
- Sound knowledge and understanding of MQ administration
- Security standard and protocols (SSL)
- Understanding and experience across multiple operating systems/platforms
- IBM MQ System Administration V9 and above would be advantageous
- Azure / AWS cloud certifications would be advantageous
Reference Number for this position is GZ57944 which is a permanent position offering up to R900K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!