A leader within the South African Healthcare industry is seeking a Mobile Application Developer who is proficient with React Native.
Your role will involve driving all digital marketing initiatives relating to the mobile applications created. This will include, but not be limited to, thinking about Digital Marketing concepts, technology, automation and strategies. Your primary focus will be on developing user-centred mobile applications and implementing them following well-known React workflows
Join an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with state-of-the-art technologies. Apply NOW and take your career to new heights!!!
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience with React. React Native experience is advantageous
- Automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Hands-on experience in driving the full lifecycle of iOS/Android application development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, support, etc.)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Drive the full application development life-cycle of iOS/Android application development (concept, design, test, release and support) within deadlines.
- Collaborating with external development teams and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
- Build and deliver scalable and low-latency services and applications for iOS or Android platforms
- Responsible for designing prototype application(s), indicate program unit structure, information architecture, and coordinate application plans with all relevant parties.
- Writes clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code
- Gather and understand specific requirements from all relevant stakeholders, business analysts and product development teams. Understand how it translates to new application features, making sure to collect all necessary information to move a project forward
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Reference Number for this position is SJ51770. This is a permanent position based in Rivonia offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.1m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!