NEW WORK in for an assertive and intelligent Intermediate Front End Developer who is looking to push some boundaries when it comes to Tech. This team is a fast-growing software company from the Netherlands, with a budding team in the Western Cape. As a business, they support the clinical research industry and build healthcare solutions; they are an awesome, up-and-coming bunch with a buzzing culture who aim to improve global healthcare as we know it.
The right guy/gal for the job must be multi-faceted when it comes to code and have key expertise in Angular 12+ on the front end. By nature, you are self-driven and have good attention to detail. You are results-orientated with an ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously and deliver initiatives with a high level of quality.
Do you have what it takes?
- You’re a software engineer who has mastered clean, beautiful, maintainable code
- You have a Relevant tertiary level qualification (Bachelors’ Degree)
- 2-5 years’ experience coding commercially with key focus on Angula and Front End frameworks
- Back-end Server-side development: C# (some knowledge here is beneficial )
- Front-end / Client-side development: Xamarin apps TypeScript with Angular.
- Kubernetes (experience advantageous but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills
What’s in it for you:
- The autonomy to deliver your best within a high-trust, nurturing environment
- Tech upskilling & fully funded courses
- Be part of the most fun, awesome team dynamic.
Reference Number for this position is NF57834 which is a remote role with the occasional in-office meet up in Cape Town/ Johannesburg. This is a permanent position offering a salary of R460k p/a cost to company negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.