We have some awesome new work at a key client and software dev house with a core focus in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This is a remote role suited to a Technically strong C# Developer with a 10 year tenure under his belt. You will play an instrumental role in Building, developing and maintaining enterprise-level applications using C#, Blazor, and other related technologies. You will work closely with other developers, to ensure that applications meet the highest standards of quality and performance. You will drive this process forward from end-to-end.
This is your big chance to work with a team whose core value is to grow and stretch their internal Dev team, emphasizing a culture of learning and development. They offer autonomy as an outcome-focused company giving you the freedom to work your own hours and schedule while challenging yourself in a Greenfields tech environment.
This is what you need to catch my eye:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or something equally as cool
- A good 8 years’ experience in software development, coding in the .NET stack
- You have strong experience with C#, .NET Core, WEB API’s, and other related technologies
- Experience with enterprise-level application development
- On the front end, you have worked with Blazor extensively, you love it and you know it well.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote culture.
If you are interested in discussing this role as well as other jobs I have on the go, inbox me here or contract me on firstname.lastname@example.org