This work is suited to the technically astute, the go-getter and the best there is when it comes to the .NET Stack! You will join a leading Automotive Hub paving the way for other manufacturer hubs who try to be half as cool. The current need is for a Application Manager / C# Developer to work on cutting-edge technical solutions and create ground-breaking premium mobility solutions while working Greenfields projects.
Land the job with the following key requirements:
- You have 5-12 years’ experience developing web applications in .NET / C# / Angular and other programming languages
- You are skilled in Unified Modelling Language (UML) as a standardised approach to visualising system design
- Understanding of T-SQL programming and Oracle SQL
- By nature you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of agile software
- Working in a ITIL conformity environment / using the ITIL standardised process including incident, problem, and change
- Working in tools like JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket (based on GIT)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software architecture, or related field
Reference Number for this position is NF57325 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand and Centurion offering a rate of between R580 to R700 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!