A once in a lifetime opportunity has become available for a Senior Oracle Compass Developer to join a business that offers insurance, financial and wellness products for businesses and individuals. Their products consist of employee benefits, risk solutions and integrated corporate benefits.
In this role you will be required to develop and implement appropriate and efficient company systems according to provided specifications, standards and procedures, using various tools and languages but within the architectural standards and guidelines
If you are able to follow and participate in technical, business process, and other discussions and you are able to build business relationships this opportunity might be for you., APPLY TODAY
- Design skills
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player that can work alone when required
- Able to multitask
- Largely work without supervision
- Able to work in conditions of change, flexible and open to learn new languages and architecture
- Recognise unique demands of IT of non-conventional working hours
- Attitude of “owning” a problem or task
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years Systems Development experience
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years Product (Oracle) specific experience
- Must have PL/SQL experience
- XML experience would be advantageous
- Object-Oriented programming experience would be advantageous
- Experience within a Financial Industry would be beneficial
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Compass environment
- Tertiary education, preferably BCom (IS) or B.Sc. (Computer Science) would be an advantage
- Applicable Oracle courses – would be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Oracle PL/SQL experience
Reference Number for this position is GZ54374 which is a 12-month contract role based in Sandton offering a salary of R700 Per Hour negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!