One of South Africa’s forefront financial services (Wealth Management specifically – Stockbroking, Trusts, Financial Planning etc) require a seasoned Programme Manager.
In this role you will manage the strategy, planning, organising, negotiating, staffing, directing, and controlling of all aspects of projects and programmes for the portfolio and ensuring the successful implementation of projects to realise the business strategy.
Minimum Experience Level and Qualification
- 8 years’ experience working in a project management environment, managing large projects
- 3 years’ Programme Management experience
- SAFE Certification
- Agile and or SAFE none negotiable
- Wealth Management Experience
- Degree always beneficial with PM certs
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Organisational behaviour theory
- Capacity planning
- Client Service Management
- Talent management
- Stakeholder management
- Financial management
- Microsoft Project
- Project Tool Kit
- Project Management
- PMP or Prince certification.
- Programme Management certification (PGMP)
Reference Number for this position is GZ57159 which is a permanent position offering up to R1.3m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!