One of the leading companies in the manufacturing sector are looking to welcome you into their team an Automation Engineer to join their winning team!!!
We are looking for someone to Support global IT network operations teams by equipping them with the appropriate orchestration and automation tools and implementing automation use-cases that will be someone who understands user requirements and implement solutions that satisfy them.
- Strong understanding of software development principles, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Linux and IT troubleshooting skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Ability to interpret business needs and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work on time
- Experience in IT infrastructure or application operations
- Experience working with enterprise network technologies (e.g. IP networks, routing, switching etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience with IT orchestration & automation solutions, (e.g. Rundeck, Ansible)
Reference Number for this position is GZ58509 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–Semi Remote offering a long term contract rate of R650 PH negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!