Leading in the manufacturing industry well-known for its high-performance and premium products, offering a wide range of models that cater to different market segments.
Currently in search for a Python AWS Software Engineer that will be able to talk and think at the strategic as well as technical level – considering different decisions and their long-term impact, then turning to code details.
- Python coding experience
- Great code organisation and quality
- Commitment to infrastructure as code
- TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development)
- Building CLI Tools
- Building Python Libraries
- Python Unit Testing
- Using Public Cloud Services
- Java Exposure
- Restful services
- Understanding of Agile ways of working
- Strong Debugging skills
- MongoDB Exposure
- AWS services (e.g., SNS, SQS, S3, ECS, Lambda, KMS, Secret Manager, CloudWatch, CDK, IAM)
- TypeScript, NodeJS
- Atlassian APIs
- Noticing constraints, and opportunities for improvement – and passionately pursuing solutions
- Building purpose and ownership – striving for meaning and excellence and delivering solutions that you are proud of
- Sound understanding of computer science
Reference Number for this position is GZ58526 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–Semi Remote offering a long terms contract rate of R650 Per Hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!