Youth Development is at the heart of what they do, that and finding the best opportunities that will enable them for their SUCCESS, currently searching for a QA Testing Team Lead to join their winning Team!
The incumbent will have to ensure team members adhere to client specific QA standards and processes Identify, log, and analyse and track defects through to resolution.
- Diploma or Degree in IT
- 4-5 years commercial experience
- Manual Testing
- Cloud Exp
- Quality Centre
- MS TFS
- Azure Dev Ops
- ISTQB Foundation Certified
- Collaborate with team members to improve the test process and framework
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Prepare and present Test Status reports to management and external clients
- Training and mentoring QA interns in QA methodology, standards, and best practice
- Contribute to improvements in the QA process
- Contributing to team’s KPAs and performance appraisals
- Manage multiple backlogs across multiple clients
- Coordinate, manage and assist with QA testing work delivery on various client projects, adhering to client SDLC/delivery framework
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and working with people
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Reference Number for this position is NN53463 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R480k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!