As a QA engineer the candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team working on core features of the platform, which includes backend engineers, frontend engineers, cloud engineers, business analysts, designers, and business owners.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- 6-8 Commercial years’ experience
- As a QA engineer you are part of a multidisciplinary team working on core features of the platform, which includes backend engineers, frontend engineers, cloud engineers, business analysts, designers, and business owners
- As a team, you own your backlog and take pride in achieving results
- Next to your technical contribution, you’re working on the product vision itself and share our vision of leveraging technology to improve healthcare around the world
- Your main task is designing automated tests to check the functionality of web applications, write scripts, install testing protocols, and provide effective test automation solutions
- Should have solid coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions
Reference Number for this position is NN53820 which is a Permanent position based in the Netherlands offering a cost to company salary of R900k pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!