An esteemed institution in the banking sector is actively seeking a permanent Quality Assurance Lead with extensive experience in automation and development.
In this pivotal role, you will take the lead in implementing testing strategies aligned with established Quality Assurance principles and standards. Your main objective will be to effectively manage product risk and interdependencies throughout the entire Product Lifecycle. Collaborating closely with business analysts, developers, and quality assurance teams, you will optimize testing efficiencies across the product delivery stack. Additionally, fostering team effectiveness and maintaining healthy team dynamics will be a key responsibility.
Don’t let this outstanding opportunity pass you by. Embrace the limitless possibilities for growth and advancement in your career. Seize the moment and apply now to secure this role!
- 2 or more years in a Lead role
- 6 to 8 years of test automation experience
- Java Development with J2EE and/or Springboot
- Programming (OOP)
- Testing of Web & Mobile frontend and APIs
- Insprint automation
- Non-Functional Testing and integration into DevOps pipelines
- JIRA & Confluence
- REST Assured, SoapUI and Karate etc.
- BBD & TDD
- Continuous Integration process with Jenkins/Azure
- Exposure to Cloud technology
- Experience in Service Visualisation
- Experience in an Agile development environment (Scrum, SAFe, Extreme etc.)
- Matric/Grade 12/ National Senior Certificate.
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Agile certification and training in DevOps would be advantageous
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent (ISEB)
Reference Number for this position is RT
57180, a Permanent Hybrid Position based in Cape Town offering from R800k to R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Ryan at email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!