A driven investment and trading environment that prides itself on pushing the innovation envelope in the banking industry is looking for a Quantitative Business Analyst to join their high energy team.
If you are big on sharing knowledge and ideas, this is for you! Join a team that encourages solution driven thinking in an efficient and vibrant environment.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing integrated solutions (i.e., good understanding of systems integration)
- Experience in designing, testing and configuring quantitative systems in Capital Markets (Market Risk, Credit Risk, XVA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL and ability to analyse data Multi asset class, and trade life cycle knowledge would be beneficial Business process modelling and design capabilities
- Ability to work with data: understanding of data models and ability to validate data flows between and within systems
- Attention to detail, but also the ability to see the big picture and understand broader impact
- Assertiveness and persistence are required to be effective in the front office environment
- Strong awareness and interest in the financial markets
Reference Number for this position is LJ58632 which is a permanent position based in Sandton / Hybrid offering a cost to company salary of R1,7m per annum negotiable on experience and skills.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!