A forward-thinking technology company dedicated to solving complex business challenges for its clients is seeking a Quantitative Data Scientist to join their team. Leveraging advanced data analytics, actuarial services, software development, and automation, this dynamic firm serves both prominent corporations listed on the JSE and non-listed clients across the private and public sectors.
As a Quantitative Data Scientist, you will employ your analytical skills to process extensive datasets, identifying patterns that drive company enhancement and empower sound financial decision-making. You’ll collaborate with a team of high-achieving professionals who share your enthusiasm for innovation.
- Proficiency in Python or R (advanced)
- Strong background in machine learning
- Essential experience in building predictive models
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and modeling
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Data Scientist specializing in predictive models and machine learning
- A track record of 3 years as a Quantitative Analyst in Investment Banking
- Honours degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance
The Reference Number for this position is MM57304 which is a hybrid 12-Month Contract position based in Sandton, Johannesburg offering a rate of up to R700 Per Hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mpho at email@example.com or call him at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!